Renee and Ken went to Colonial Williamsburg for 5 days, 4 nights. We are members again and we love it! Below are some pics, we will add comments later this week:
I'm so envious of your visits to Williamsburg. I loved going there when we lived in New Market, a bright spot in those 4 years to be sure. I know you two eat it up and love every minute. Thanks for sharing your picts. It's been fun being here with Randy's family. It was nice talking with you yesterday. I'm sure you're anxious for Jaclyn to arrive home today and to have your family Christmas tomorrow. Enjoy. Wish we lived closer.
I remember trips to Williamsburg, I enjoyed about the first 2, and then the last 5 or so started to get a little bit old. But it was fun overall!! I remember some of those places in your pictures. Ryan H.
Beautiful photography Ken! Williamsburg looks like a lovely place to visit and spend several nights there. Sarah and I will definitely pass on the suckling roast hog ..... gross !!! Bring out the butternut squash and brown sugar !!! July 13th., 2008
3 comments:
I'm so envious of your visits to Williamsburg. I loved going there when we lived in New Market, a bright spot in those 4 years to be sure. I know you two eat it up and love every minute. Thanks for sharing your picts. It's been fun being here with Randy's family. It was nice talking with you yesterday. I'm sure you're anxious for Jaclyn to arrive home today and to have your family Christmas tomorrow. Enjoy. Wish we lived closer.
I remember trips to Williamsburg, I enjoyed about the first 2, and then the last 5 or so started to get a little bit old. But it was fun overall!! I remember some of those places in your pictures.
Ryan H.
Beautiful photography Ken! Williamsburg looks like a lovely place to visit and spend several nights there. Sarah and I will definitely pass on the suckling roast hog ..... gross !!! Bring out the butternut squash and brown sugar !!! July 13th., 2008
Post a Comment