Looks like your Cardinals moved up to our backyard. We often see the male birds feeding on the ground just under our black oil sunflower feeder. Occasionally, we will see a cardinal bathing in our bird bath. Several days ago, Sarah and I saw an Orieo (SP?)in the birdbath .... What a treat to see! Great pictures Kenny !!!
3 comments:
why does it look like there's snow in the yard? is this from christmas?
I was thinking the same thing. Sure miss the Cardinals over there. . .
Looks like your Cardinals moved up to our backyard. We often see the male birds feeding on the ground just under our black oil sunflower feeder. Occasionally, we will see a cardinal bathing in our bird bath. Several days ago, Sarah and I saw an Orieo (SP?)in the birdbath .... What a treat to see! Great pictures Kenny !!!
Post a Comment